State-of-the-art surgical care for your pets
No pet should be left untreated
Pet surgery services include: sprays/neuters; umbilical/inguinal hernias; tumor removal/biopsies; amputations; urethrostomies; and anal sac, bladder stone, and foreign body removal.
About Dr. Mark Stair
- Longtime Animal Lover
- Mentors Aspiring Veterinarians
- Voted “BEST VETERINARIAN” in the Back Mountain several years in a row!
- Honored as “HERO IN HEALING” in Wilkes Magazine
- Volunteers for low cost spay/neuter programs through 4-paws and Valley Cat Rescue
- Graduated Summa Cum Lade from Wilkes University, The University of Pennsylvania Veterinary School, and is a proud Veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps
Quality surgical care at prices you can afford
Providing your cherished pet with the surgical care he or she needs shouldn’t be cost-prohibitive. We offer quality care at low rates. Call us today, because no animal should be left untreated.